I got tagged last week by Shelli from Market My Words,which made me realize, I really want to have it both ways. I want to be tagged, because, otherwise, I feel like nobody loves me. (Thanks, Shelli!) But I don't actually want to do these things!
Anyway, I am supposed to write down six things that make me happy, so here I go:
1) Scuba diving- Heaven on Earth
2) Signing- I think the only blogger who knows this about me is Jules over at Seven Imp's, but I have a Masters in Deaf ed and used to teach at the Lexington School for the Deaf.
3) Those rare moments when my kids are playing nicely together!
4) Starbucks Coffee Frappacinos- I buy them by the case
(Oh my God, make that f-r-a-p-p-u-c-c-i-n-o-s. I drink three a day. You'd think I could get the spelling right!)
5) Hearing kids laugh when I read Hop! Plop! on a school visit.
6) Having Obama for our President
Well, you can see why I am a picture book writer. I got down in 83 words what it took Shelli 525 to do! :)