Friday, April 24, 2009

I Wish...

Can't pull my thoughts together into a coherent post, so here are just some random wishes:

Wish the agent I subbed to would make a decision!

Wish I were one of those people who liked grocery shopping.

Wish I were funnier.

Wish I could freeze my kids at their current age cause they are so darn cute right now!

Wish I had another idea for a high concept picture book.

(Wish I understand exactly what "high concept" means.)

Wish my three-year-old would stop telling people that they are older so they are going to die before him.

Wish all my talented writing friends would get published!

What are you wishing for today?

12 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I share all of your wishes except that picture book idea. Last thing I want is to corrupt today's youth my my mind drippings.

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

wish I had more time.,,, or that my brain could auto plug into twitter and facebook so it was quicker/.

My verification word is doo-du??

I wish verification words were fortunes

Casey Something said...

I wish all of your wishes come true, and some of mine, too!

PurpleClover said...

I wish your wishes came true.

I wish mine would too.

I wish wasps didn't exist.

I wish bacon and ice cream wasn't fattening.

I wish I had more patience.

I wish I had more sleep.

:)

Snowbrush said...

"Wish I could freeze my kids at their current age"

I've heard that freezing kids is like freezing fishing worms. You can do it well enough, but they're just never quite the same when you thaw them out.

Unknown said...

iPods make grocery shopping fun. For reals!

I wish...

-writing counted as exercise.
-success could be guaranteed...or at least little less uncertain.

Katie Anderson said...

So cute. I wish all that too! Except freezing the kids at their ages. I love them more the older they get. But they're girls, so I can shop with them and stuff the older they get. My oldest daughter and I share shoes now :-)

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh my god. I so wish writing counted as exercise, Beth! And, Katie, sharing shoes? That would be awesome! My daughter has a way better wardrobe than me!

Rebecca Gomez said...

I wish for the thunderstorm to start before I fall asleep.

debra shirley said...

Wish you the best.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sherrie Petersen said...

Great wishes!

I'm in Denver wondering why an agent isn't at the desk. And now I wish I had realized earlier that my plane is leaving from a different gate! Got to run!

Laura - Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy? said...

I wish I hadn't tagged you but I have ..... sorry!