1) I think it's safe to say I've gotten my groove back. Five posts in five days. (Now if I can only catch up on laundry!)
2) I've been reading a lot of excellent posts lately. I usually tweet when I see one I want to share, but I'd like to link to Karen's Climbing the Writer's Staircase, for those of you who are non-tweeters. It is so lovely.
3) I have come to the realization that I need a sister. (How can anyone who reads Lisa and Laura's blog not have sister-envy.)
4) I am long overdue for a contest. In fact, I have been blogging since November and I have NEVER had one! I am going to have to put on my contest thinking cap and come up with something good.
5) I'm having dinner Tuesday night with agent extraordinaire, Stephen Barbara! Not just the two of us, but still... now I just have to hope I don't choke like I did at lunch with Editor X in June (That's figuratively, not literally. No Heimlich was needed)
What's new with you this week?