Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Fractured Ballad

One of the things I liked most about my husband on our first date was that he had a creative side. He is a scientist by training and profession, but he told me over dinner that he had written a screenplay and was making a mockumentary for his sister's wedding. "Cool," I thought. "Someone who works on artistic projects like me!"

Well, this is his latest endeavor... starring Thing 1 and Thing 2, of course!

Lawyers, Guns, and Money - A Knucklehead Production

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Love it!

Kelly H-Y said...

It won't load! Must be my computer ... I'll try again later. I'm sure it is ADORABLE!!

Angela Ackerman said...

You're kids are so cute! Great vid!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Sherrie Petersen said...

Cute video! My kids love dueling with lightsabers, too :)

Rebecca Gomez said...

Cute! It's usually my kids and I that do the creative stuff around here. Though my hubby does have his surprising moments!

Your kids are dolls!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! Fun video.

Heather at My Coupon Coop said...

Hilarious! I love that your husband is a creative nut. :) My son has that very same guitar! Or one that's similar.

myrna rosen said...

love it! could watch it all day ;-]

Kim said...

Too cute! Thing 2 is quite the little rock star.

I agree. It's nice to have a creative hubby. Keeps life interesting. :)

Tiffany Strelitz Haber said...

you need to change to bio to "one cute PB and one on the way"!! (one in the oven?)