Friday, June 26, 2009

Island Girl

We checked the forecast before we left and it was the same as NJ! Thunder showers, thunder showers, and more thunder showers.

Finished The Ramen King and I on the plane. (more on that in another post)

Arrived last night to torrential rains with thunder and lightning. Woke up this morning a walking ball of stress... would I remember how to dive? Would my kids be okay without me? Would my ears clear? Would the rental gear fit? Is it worth all the money we are spending?

Then I went for a dive.

Now, I am a new person.

Kids? What kids?

I need to relocate. I am an island kind of girl.

9 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

Glad you're having fun!!!

lisa and laura said...

Enjoy!!!

B.J. Anderson said...

Yay! So glad you're having fun.

Rebecca Gomez said...

I knew you would have a great time!

Corey Schwartz said...

But B.J. I can't unplug. Even here!

Little Ms J said...

I am so jealous! I get nervous before each dive, but once you're down there it is like everything above the surface no longer matters. Have a wonderful time!

Hardygirl said...

YUMMY!!! Sounds amazing!

sf

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

whoa I dont know if i could do that. I can snorkle!

BJW said...

lucky dog! not that you're a dog, but, you know what i mean. : ) Enjoy